What services/facilities will be available for residents within U City?
U City will have a great number of services and support available for residents:
- A 24 hour, 7 days a week concierge service (first aid qualified)
- There will also be a village manager on site to assist with your needs during the week.
Being part of a larger building, the facilities will include access to
- café/restaurant located on the ground floor
- exclusive club area with kitchen and BBQ area.
Residents can access various services through fee for service or subsidised care
Looking after your wellbeing.
- Brain gym classes
- Exercise classes
- Falls and balance classes
- Tai chi
- Gym classes
- Gym equipment
- Arthritic hand groups.
Keeping you serviced – our concierge services.
- Daily paper delivery
- Locality/community guide/booking service.
Keeping you healthy – our specialist services.
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Medication assistance
- Pharmacy Services – collection/delivery.
Keeping you connected with the world – we will have office support and technical experts.
- Secretarial support
- Skype set up
- IT support
Keeping you beautiful and cared for.
- Personal care – showering, dressing
- In home respite
- Home assistance – meal preparation
- Hairdressing spaces.
Keeping you out and about.
- Transport support
- Accompanied outings – shopping, appointments
- Valet service
- EV charging points.
Maintaining your private world.
- In-home laundry & linen change service
- Spring cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Dry cleaning
- Rubbish removal/recycling programs
- Flower delivery
- Doing the dishes.
Maintaining the social calendar.
- Social program
- Bus Trips
- Events management.
Functions and events catering.
- Private function areas – small/large
- Community meeting spaces/places
- Theatre room
- Outdoor terrace and cooking facilities.
Within the village there will be a village manager located on site who will also be able to assist coordinating your personal needs.
They will be available to help as much or as little as you need.